FS: Summer Cleaning - Brooks, Salsa, Acorn, Nitto, Thomson

Michael Ullmer

Aug 21, 2023, 4:14:37 PM8/21/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
  A few items left over from a few builds and from the bin. Prices are net to me and don't include shipping. Will ship with Pirateship.

1) Brooks B-17S - $80
--Bought from my LBS, Proofride applied, appears not to have been ridden. Was never used by us.

2) Timbuk2 Tool Roll - $20
--Some marks from use, functionally great. A friend gifted me a Soulrun Tool roll and this one needs to go.

3) Black Shimano FC-6206 170mm Cranks - $75
--These came on an old Trek MTB. Beautiful, a few marks in the black anodization. Rings 46-40-28. Comes with the original cup and cone BB

4) Salsa 80mm Quill Stem 26.0 Clamp - $60
--A rare bird! A takeoff from a neighbors bike that I'm rehabbing. Shows signs of use, sticker is worn in parts.

5) Nitto Lamp Holder 2 - $50
--Great shape, used to hold my Acorn bag.

6) Acorn Medium Handlebar Bag - $70
--Great shape, no rips/tears. No signs of wear that I can see.

7) Shimano 600 27.2 Seatpost - $25
--Some scuffs from use.

8) Dura Ace QR Skewers - $40
--Mismatched Dura Ace skewers (the font is SLIGHTLY different).

9) Thomson Elite 27.0 x 330 Black Seatpost - $45
--Was in use on my partner's Bridgestone MB-3. Has its fair share of scuffs.

PM off-list

Mike in Minneapolis

Michael Ullmer

Aug 21, 2023, 5:07:54 PM8/21/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lamp Holder and DA Skewers sold

Michael Ullmer

Aug 22, 2023, 11:06:29 AM8/22/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
An update on what remains and a couple price drops:

1) Brooks B-17S - $75
--Bought from my LBS, Proofride applied, appears not to have been ridden. Was never used by us.

2) Timbuk2 Tool Roll - SOLD
--Some marks from use, functionally great. A friend gifted me a Soulrun Tool roll and this one needs to go.

3) Black Shimano FC-6206 170mm Cranks - $75
--These came on an old Trek MTB. Beautiful, a few marks in the black anodization. Rings 46-40-28. Comes with the original cup and cone BB

4) Salsa 1" 80mm Quill Stem 26.0 Clamp - $60
--A rare bird! A takeoff from a neighbors bike that I'm rehabbing. Shows signs of use, sticker is worn in parts.

5) Nitto Lamp Holder 2 -  SOLD
--Great shape, used to hold my Acorn bag.

6) Acorn Medium Handlebar Bag -  SOLD
--Great shape, no rips/tears. No signs of wear that I can see.

7) Shimano 600 27.2 Seatpost - $20
--Some scuffs from use.

8) Dura Ace QR Skewers -  SOLD
--Mismatched Dura Ace skewers (the font is SLIGHTLY different).

9) Thomson Elite 27.0 x 330 Black Seatpost -  SOLD pending payment
--Was in use on my partner's Bridgestone MB-3. Has its fair share of scuffs.

Michael Ullmer

Michael Ullmer

Aug 28, 2023, 4:34:02 PM8/28/23
to RBW Owners Bunch