64cm Clem L for sale ☹️

Message has been deleted

J Imler

Sep 29, 2019, 2:49:23 PM9/29/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry to here about your predicament. I also have an Appaloosa and just got a Clem L. I was super nervous “the boss” was going to be adverse also, but I’m in the clear.

I sold all possible bikes, frames, etc...prior to the Clem arrival to free up space and $$.

Let’s do something to keep Clem with you. Petition? 100 posts to this thread? What’s gonna win the day?
Message has been deleted

Alex Wirth- Owner, Yellow Haus Bicycles

Sep 30, 2019, 11:05:42 AM9/30/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’d say you should consult with an attorney to weigh your options 🙃😉

Ian A

Sep 30, 2019, 2:53:53 PM9/30/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Good point Alex! I used to work with a fellow who had a disagreeable German Sheppard dog. The long suffering girlfriend finally put her foot down and told him "it's me or the dog". He chose the dog.

IanA
Disclaimer: I thought he made the wrong choice. It was a dreadful dog.

Kiley Demond

Oct 1, 2019, 10:46:45 AM10/1/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Geez. Check her shoe collection.

I always joked that I was a “guy’s girlfriend” because I love anything on wheels, dislike cats, love dogs, have my own tools, don’t wear jewelry, and only about 10 pairs of shoes. And your Clem is a 64, so you’re tall. Sigh.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Oct 1, 2019, 11:47:07 AM10/1/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry to hear this bike's causing you trouble, it looks great to me. What size cranks are those?
-Kai
Message has been deleted

Abcyclehank

Oct 6, 2019, 7:19:23 PM10/6/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent.
Contact me Paul if it vanishes in cyberspace.

Ryan Hankinson
(616)928-4226

Joe Bernard

Oct 6, 2019, 7:55:42 PM10/6/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Vanished he has.

Abcyclehank

Oct 6, 2019, 11:13:19 PM10/6/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bike is accounted for and apparently Paul is safely out of the doghouse in a month or so!

Ryan

Joe Bernard

Oct 6, 2019, 11:15:49 PM10/6/19
to RBW Owners Bunch