FS/FT: Nitto Faceplater Stem, 110 length, 31.8 clamp

Will Rose

Jan 14, 2022, 4:36:40 PM1/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a FacePlater Stem I got from Riv about a year ago, and it is just a tad too long for me. It's been ridden but is in excellent, almost new, condition.

I'm asking $110 shipped, or I would trade for an 85mm version.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Will

Dee Dee

Jan 14, 2022, 4:37:59 PM1/14/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey Will,

I’ll take it! Been looking for one since summer.

Thanks,
Danny

Dee Dee

Jan 14, 2022, 4:39:29 PM1/14/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hah, got excited and didn’t finish the email subject. Looking for a 25.4 clamp, sorry for jumping the gun.

Will Rose

Jan 14, 2022, 6:01:41 PM1/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sale pending

Ryan Frahm

Jan 14, 2022, 6:09:14 PM1/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’ll take it if the sale doesn’t work out!

Richard Rose

Jan 15, 2022, 7:27:20 AM1/15/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Shims!