FS: Dynamo gear and Nitto handlebars (SF Bay)

CMR

Feb 4, 2024, 6:51:23 PMFeb 4
to RBW Owners Bunch
Prices are for a local deal picked up in Menlo Park, I am half a mile from the Cal Train station. Really hoping not to ship or split parts just yet.

Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/21267164@N02/

Dynamo set up - $400

Front wheel
Schmidt Son to Mavic Open Sport, butted spokes, all silver in good but used condition.

Front Light
Busch and Mueller IQ-XS – silver, used 100 miles, uncut cable length, some storage marks pictured.
https://www.rivbike.com/products/iq-xs-1?_pos=3&_sid=8d7b3837c&_ss=r

Rear Lights
Busch & Müller Toplight Line Brake Plus Pulsating tail light – used 25 miles, great condition.
https://www.rivbike.com/products/dyno-rack-light

Busch & Müller SecuZED Plus Dyno Tail Light for Fender, Frame or Seat Post – looks like it might be missing a bracket, you can likely call Riv for one, or MacGyver a threaded attachment.
https://www.rivbike.com/products/xfhz66816?_pos=2&_sid=8d7b3837c&_ss=r

B&M Saddle Rail Bracket – never used
https://www.clevercycles.com/b-m-saddle-rail-bracket.html

Schmidt dynamo tail light wire
https://www.rivbike.com/products/schimdt-wire?_pos=6&_sid=8d7b3837c&_ss=r

Two rear B&M cables

Schmidt coaxial connector
https://www.renehersecycles.com/shop/equipment/lights/schmidt-coaxial-adapter/

Nitto R14 – used condition, all required hardware – extra $100

Nitto handlebars – all 3 for $200
Nitto albatross (heat-treated aluminum) – unridden but scratched from installing it on a tight stem - $85
https://www.rivbike.com/products/nitto-albatross-bar-cromo-55cm-x-25-4

Nitto choco bar (heat-treated aluminum) – not pictured, I can send one if interested. Ridden 200 miles, scratched from a tight stem but overall good condition - $85
https://www.rivbike.com/products/nitto-choco-norm-bar-alu-ht-54cm-x-25-4-100mm-sleeve-tandem-162491

Nitto kite bars B355 (heat-treated aluminum) – new in package – $50
53509617844_2b87a06289_c.jpg
53509465158_d1c1d900c7_c.jpg
.jpg

Kim H.

Feb 4, 2024, 7:23:22 PMFeb 4
to RBW Owners Bunch
What size front wheel ?

Kim Hetzel.

CMR

Feb 4, 2024, 8:14:05 PMFeb 4
to RBW Owners Bunch
700c! Sorry for missing that.

Donzaemon

Feb 5, 2024, 11:52:46 AMFeb 5
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’m interested in the Kite bars, but I’m going to be on a trip for the next two weeks. If you’re willing to work with my schedule, can you PM me?

Thanks!

-Don

Stephen Durfee

Feb 6, 2024, 1:04:32 AMFeb 6
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Chris - I've been thinking about a dynamo set-up for my Homer...I'm not that familiar with the options, so just reading whatever I can find about the items you have chosen. Are you upgrading to a new system?

I live in Napa and work in SF, so not that far from Menlo Park....sd

CMR

Feb 6, 2024, 2:55:47 AMFeb 6
to RBW Owners Bunch
Kite bars and Nitto rack sold, albatross bars pending.

Regarding the question: I am only selling because of a lifestyle adjustment. I realized 99% of my rides are a mile long and during day time hours so the money might be better spent on baby food! I have a much cheaper blinkie I am using to be seen. For seeing, dynamo lights are unmatched, with perfect wide beams. And for longer rides I always thought it was worth the price because I never had to worry about a charge, especially since most lights are USB chargeable now without an easy battery back up.

As for the parts, I chose Schmidt because it’s a stunning and high quality hub with famous reliability. I chose the lights because Rivendell and Peter White endorsed them and know more about lights than I ever will.

Happy to answer any other questions!

Steven Seelig

Feb 7, 2024, 9:13:29 AMFeb 7
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm interested in the Dynamo.  I sent a PM.

CMR

Feb 8, 2024, 6:34:28 PMFeb 8
to RBW Owners Bunch
Still available, thanks!

CMR

Feb 14, 2024, 12:57:57 PMFeb 14
to RBW Owners Bunch
Dynamo package sold.

Nitto handlebars – both for $150
Nitto albatross (heat-treated aluminum) – unridden but scratched from installing it on a tight stem - $80
https://www.rivbike.com/products/nitto-albatross-bar-cromo-55cm-x-25-4

Nitto choco bar (heat-treated aluminum) – not pictured, I can send one if interested. Ridden 200 miles, scratched from a tight stem but overall good condition - $80
https://www.rivbike.com/products/nitto-choco-norm-bar-alu-ht-54cm-x-25-4-100mm-sleeve-tandem-162491