WTB 61 A. Homer Hilsen

Graham McCall

Nov 22, 2022, 11:08:59 AM11/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm looking at picking up an A. Homer Hilsen in a 61- anyone have a frame they're willing to part with?

Thanks,

Matt Beecher

Nov 22, 2022, 11:27:50 AM11/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Alex Wirth was trying to sell a very nice looking bike not too long ago.  I don't see anything that said it sold, so you might want to find that post, if you are open to buying a full bike.  I don't know if he was considering selling the frameset, but you can always ask.

Graham McCall

Nov 22, 2022, 11:57:09 AM11/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yeah that center pull frame/bike is very tempting. If I could afford a complete bike I'd do that in a second.

Lance Terry

Nov 22, 2022, 5:44:37 PM11/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Crust still shows a 64 new HH frame for sale. I know that's bigger than a 61. I guess they still have it because it is a big frame.

Eric Daume

Nov 22, 2022, 8:30:32 PM11/22/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Keep in mind that a new 61.5 AHH is bigger than an old 61, and a new 64 AHH is HUGE.

Dave C

Nov 27, 2022, 4:10:37 PM11/27/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I also posted a 61 cm Toyo Homer a couple weeks ago. PM’ed the OP. Best, Dave in Carlsbad

Kim Hetzel

Nov 27, 2022, 8:29:55 PM11/27/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Here is Alex Wirth's post: