FS: Crank Stamp 1 Pedals, Shimano BL-R400 Brake Levers, Cantilevers, Race King Tires

Johnny Alien

Jun 7, 2022, 8:20:02 PM6/7/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have the following stuff for sale (all prices include shipping):
  1. Crank Stamp 1 Pedals - White with gold pins. This was a limited color that I am not sure is around anymore. I put them on but decided to try out some MKS pedals and pulled them. They are essentially new without a box. Great looking, light weight and super grippy. Size small but they are still plenty big. $40

  2. Shimano BL-R400 Levers - I don't remember having these installed very long. They look new. $30

  3. Continental Race King Tires - 650B X 2.2. I got these with some wheels I bought. I didn't ride them much because I wanted something less knobby. So while I don't know how many miles on them I can say they look to be in great shape overall. I don't think they were rode long. Really light and supple but still big and knobby. I think they can be set up tubeless. $40 for the pair

  4. Shimano SLX Cantilever Brakes - These are I guess vintage but look and work great. Comes with everything you need for the front and back. $30

PXL_20220607_214952252.jpeg

Johnny Alien

Jun 10, 2022, 8:15:31 AM6/10/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Feel free to make offers. I need space for more junk and would love to see these get some use.

Johnny Alien

Jun 11, 2022, 5:20:38 PM6/11/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
The brakes are gone. Everything else is still up for grabs.

Johnny Alien

Jun 12, 2022, 10:27:45 PM6/12/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Brakes levers are claimed as well. The tires and pedals are still here.

Johnny Alien

Jun 14, 2022, 9:37:19 PM6/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pedals are gone. The tires are still available.