Re: FS: 59cm Clem L frameset GREEN (f/f/hs/sp)

Message has been deleted

Leaf Slayer

Dec 13, 2019, 9:23:13 AM12/13/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm very interested in this. I think I correctly replied offline but in case that didn't come through, feel free to contact me at mjawnson at gmail dot com

--mike in PDX who is just about to finally get his Appaloosa together when this came through...

On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 11:06:50 AM UTC-8, Adam Leibow wrote:
Hello RBW groupo,

I sold my Rambo, but now I need to sell my Clem L (still trying to get that gus b-w)

This thing is well loved but still in pretty fine condition. Has some tasteful stickers placed here or there. Sale includes frame, fork, headset, and seatpost.

Asking $700 and I'll split shipping with you. Or local pickup in SF is ideal. Text me if you're interested (310) 963 6959

Thx!

Adam

IMG_6540.jpeg

IMG_5306.jpeg

Adam Leibow

Dec 25, 2019, 2:04:19 PM12/25/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
bump - still available. make me an offer please!