New Sam Hillborne Build Post, with links and Celebrity Endorsements

Nathan Mattia

Mar 25, 2020, 1:29:45 PM3/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Here's the link to my blog post on my new Sam Hillborne build.  Please comment here or there with questions and thoughts.

In the mean time, Han Solo sums up my current thoughts:

IMG_3626.JPG

Michael Morrissey

Mar 25, 2020, 2:06:26 PM3/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lol! The force is strong with this one. Link doesn’t work though

Nathan Mattia

Mar 25, 2020, 2:16:41 PM3/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch

Michael Baquerizo

Mar 25, 2020, 2:38:04 PM3/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
If you're interested in drinking the friction kool aid, give that d ring on your right shifter a turn over the the dark side (just continuing your star wars theme)

Nathan Mattia

Mar 26, 2020, 12:52:19 AM3/26/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yeah, I actually thought these were going to be friction shifters (love it on my Expedition tube-mounts) but not so!  I’m disliking it right now because of some phantom shifts on my last 2 rides.  I’m trying to figure out if it’s just new bike cable stretching or if my shifters suck, or if it’s the derailleurs that are at fault.