WTB: 63cm Roadeo

Scott Calhoun

Jul 31, 2020, 11:34:55 PM7/31/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I posted this WTB awhile back but thought I’d try again. I’d prefer just a frameset, but might consider a complete. Can have plenty of beauage or be closer to new.

Anyone will a 63cm Roadeo thinking of selling?

bo richardson

Aug 1, 2020, 8:47:03 PM8/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
ahem, 65 redwood closer to new?
could sell just the frame but it would be a mistake
for what you would get with the whole bike

Scott Calhoun

Aug 2, 2020, 2:19:52 PM8/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks for the offer Bo—but although the Redwoods are really nice—I’m wanting the lighter tubes on the Roadeo

MCT

Aug 6, 2020, 12:56:29 AM8/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Scott,
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Matt

tdusky

Aug 26, 2020, 12:40:57 PM8/26/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Scott
Not sure if you have found what you are looking for yet.
I have a 63cm Rivendell custom Long Low built in 2001 by Joe Stark, I would be willing to sell.
I am not sure how to compare the models, but mine is the deep red they used for the customs at the time.
The max tire size you can run is a true 32mm tire.
I am in the Detroit area, let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Tom

Lyman Labry

Aug 26, 2020, 2:40:26 PM8/26/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Please let me know if it’s not sold.  I’d be interested to know more about the bike.
Thanks
Lyman

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/636b199a-773f-468e-a455-369ab3eb2abcn%40googlegroups.com.

Scott Calhoun

Aug 26, 2020, 3:45:25 PM8/26/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the info--I sent you a message with my email.

Scott