FS: Nitto Racks and Sackville Bags

CMR

Jul 10, 2019, 3:36:01 AM7/10/19
to RBW Owners Bunch

Sackville Bag Combo:

Bought these to create a cool matched olive set. Ended up riding with the Saddlesack for only 2 rides and using the Trunksack most of the time. Trunksack shows beausage, few water spots on leather, but in structurally fantastic condition. Saddlesack is in like-new condition, there is no wear at all. The Saddlesack medium is no longer made but if you were to buy both new it would  be $210+$125 = $335. I am asking for $240 shipped for both.

Nitto Front Racks Combo:

Great front rack set with both a platform and lowrider. Nitto Mini Front 32F in great condition. Probably a few hundred miles but did not carry much weight at all. A bit of tape residue where there was newbaums set up to hold a Wald Basket. Threaded rod cut down to 4.5cm, the ideal length for my Quickbeam. Nitto Hub Area Rack in like-new condition, shiny, curvy, beautiful. These go together fantastically, they piece together like a custom rack combo! I am asking $200 shipped for both.

Buy all bags and the front rack for $350 shipped!

More pics on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/21267164@N02/

20190708_165848.jpg
20190708_170050.jpg
20190708_170042.jpg

John Rinker

Jul 10, 2019, 9:51:25 PM7/10/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey CMR.

I may be interested in the Saddlesack medium. What are you asking for it by itself?

Cheers, John

CMR

Jul 10, 2019, 11:25:53 PM7/10/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey John, thanks for your interest! Looking to sell as a matching package only now.

John Rinker

Jul 12, 2019, 8:50:35 AM7/12/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks CMR. Keep me posted should that change. Cheers.

CMR

Jul 12, 2019, 2:48:50 PM7/12/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nitto 32F sold, both Sackvilles and the Hub Area Rack still available.

Sackville medium saddlesack + trunksack - $230 shipped
Nitto Hub Area Racks without hoop - $115 shipped
All of the above - $280 shipped

I could pack and ship today!

Thanks all,
Chris

CMR

Jul 13, 2019, 1:43:01 PM7/13/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Rack sold, just bags left. Thanks!

John Rinker

Jul 13, 2019, 2:27:38 PM7/13/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Chris,

Are you still only selling the bags as a set?cheers, John

CMR

Jul 13, 2019, 6:12:05 PM7/13/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yes, still selling as a set, but I can lower it to $220 shipped for both now

CMR

Jul 21, 2019, 10:58:47 PM7/21/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump for the bags!

CMR

Aug 14, 2019, 3:06:19 PM8/14/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Keeping the Sackville medium, now the trunk sack is $50 shipped alone in CONUS. Thanks!

CMR

Aug 15, 2019, 1:47:13 PM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sold,thanks all!