PSA: 46 Joe Appaloosa Garage Sale

maxcr

Nov 10, 2021, 10:48:45 PM11/10/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Spotted this beauty on the Riv site, if you’re looking for a complete get it quick!

Max

Doug H.

Nov 11, 2021, 9:33:27 AM11/11/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
It seems Riv has been building up more 1x indexed bikes lately with off road riding in mind! I approve.
Doug

Damien

Nov 11, 2021, 10:23:01 AM11/11/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Agreed Doug - loving the 1x set ups. I've been fervently watching the Garage Sale page for something exactly like this but in 51. One day my dreams will come true

Doug H.

Nov 11, 2021, 1:00:51 PM11/11/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I think it will Damien! But act fast. I bought a Garage Sale Clem L set up similarly and James said I bought it in record time.
Doug

Joe Bernard

Nov 11, 2021, 4:47:33 PM11/11/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
While they're digging around in the rafters for small frames they'd held back as warranty (not really a warranty) replacements, hook me up with a 50cm Platypus! I can ride a 55, too, but I rode a 50 prototype at the shop a couple years ago and it fit fine. Plus I like the 650b wheels. Heyyyyy Riv! 🙋‍♂️

Joe Bernard