WTT: My Paul Mini Motos for Your Paul Cantis

Collin A

Dec 19, 2020, 4:46:42 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Folks,

Currently trying a cockpit switch, that turned into a brake switch, but the minimotos aren't giving me enough clearance with the current tire and fender setup I like. SO, I have a set of pretty much unused mini-motos in silver lying in my parts box, taunting me, and threatening to make me buy another bike to put them on...

I am looking for a set of Paul Touring/Neo Retro cantis, ideally silver. If you also have some spare cable hangers I'll grab those as well :). Depending on condition, we can haggle/negotiate, but that'll be for later.

I'm also looking for some TRP RRL levers and one silver bar end shifter pod, if anyone is holding.

Hope everyone is staying safe,
Collin in Sacramento

Collin A

Dec 19, 2020, 5:38:46 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Well, that was quick...

No more Pauls, but I am still looking for those TRP levers and a silver shifter bar end pod...

Cheers,
Collin, Operation Warp Speedier, in Sacramento

Damien

Dec 21, 2020, 10:02:48 AM12/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Collin, I have some TRP RRL SR (Drilled Silver with the gum hoods). Brand new in box - never got used. PM me!

Collin A

Dec 21, 2020, 11:33:19 AM12/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks everyone!

I got the cantis, brake levers, and I'll throw some money at Riv for the holidays (along with a gift card) to grab the shifter pod.

Cheers!
Collin in Foggy Sacramento