FS: 55 cm Bosco Bar

Conway Bennett

Mar 12, 2023, 10:56:12 PM3/12/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a lightly used 55 cm Bosco Bar I took off my wife's bike and swapped for my Albatross setup.  $81 net to me shipped in the lower 48.  It's in excellent condition,so my pitch is that you save tax and shipping.

Conway Bennett

Mar 12, 2023, 11:03:42 PM3/12/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I also have a Nitto UI-12 Quill Stem, (31.8) 71 Deg X 100mm Silver that pairs nicely with this bar assuming you have a shim.  $69 net to me shipped in the lower 48.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway Bennett
239.877.4119

On Sun, Mar 12, 2023, 9:56 PM Conway Bennett <captaincon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a lightly used 55 cm Bosco Bar I took off my wife's bike and swapped for my Albatross setup.  $81 net to me shipped in the lower 48.  It's in excellent condition,so my pitch is that you save tax and shipping.

Joe Bernard

Mar 13, 2023, 12:17:03 AM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Am I misunderstanding the post or is the bar $81 plus shipping? That's the new price from Riv.

Conway Bennett

Mar 13, 2023, 8:24:19 AM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Joe,

My pitch is that you save via not paying tax and shipping.  If you've shipped bars you'll get that this is a fair deal.

Hoch in ut

Mar 13, 2023, 8:36:55 AM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
“Shipped” price means the seller will pay for shipping. “Net” means the buyer pays for fees if applicable (ie PayPal fees). This is an excellent price. Last time i shipped bars, i think it was $25 or $30.

Joe Bernard

Mar 13, 2023, 12:51:04 PM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ok it's my misunderstanding of "net", which I read as the bars leave your place and you've got $81 in your pocket. All cleared up!

jad...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2023, 4:01:05 PM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
so is it shipped price or buyer pays shipping I guess I am confused now. which sometimes does not take much.

Joe Bernard

Mar 13, 2023, 7:02:49 PM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
The way I understand it now is if I wanted the bar I would make sure he sees $81 in his account and he pays whatever he can sort out to ship it to me. The way I phrase this when I post stuff is "$81 shipped", he says it differently.

Joe Bernard

Conway Bennett

Mar 14, 2023, 2:00:29 PM3/14/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Sold!  Pirate Ship was not that bad either.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway Bennett
239.877.4119