FS: 61.5 A. Homer Hilsen complete

tc

May 1, 2019, 10:41:32 PM5/1/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
$2000 + shipping to CONUS.

AHH_For_Sale.jpg

> More Pic's here.

I bought the entire build new (including wheel set) from Riv last year.  Immediately swapped out the Continental Contact Speed tires for Soma Cazaderos when it arrived.

I estimate I've got no more than 300 miles on it.

It looks pretty much brand new; no dings nor dents.  Rides great, as you'd expect, and the blue paint is simply awesome.  This bike just overlaps other bikes I'd rather keep, now that I've got a few things settled out.

I'd really like to sell the complete bike (minus "Does not include" items below), but may at some point be open to selling the F/F/H/BB separately...I'll post here if/when it gets to that point.

Sale includes the following:
  • 61.5 frame - fits PBH 89-93 according to Riv.  My PBH is 90.5; SH is 79.5.
  • Map+Ahearn bar - 610mm silver
  • Meisha's cork grips - 1 coat of clear shellac
  • Crankset - Silver - Wide/low double 38x24 (with guard) - 178 crank arm length
  • Tires - Soma Cazadero 700cx42
  • Inner Tubes - 700c x 28-44mm - Schwalbe SV18 XLite
  • Chain - 9 Speed
  • Wheelset - 700c - Velocity Dyad / Shimano Deore *silver* hubs, bto
  • Stem - Nitto Tallux - 25.4mm / 12cm
  • Cassette - 9 Speed 11-32t
  • Derailer - Rear - Shimano Deore (model M591)
  • Derailer - Front - Shimano CX70
  • Brake Levers - Mountain - Tektro
  • Brakes - Sidepull - Tektro R559, allen
  • Shifters - Thumb - MicroShift, 9 speed SL-T09 - Left friction only; Right index/friction

Does not include items that may be in pic's:
Pedals, saddle, bags, bottle, bottle cage, pump.

Will be packed by the only local, very professional shop I trust to pack it (which may take a week or two to get in his queue), and shipped/insured with BikeFlights.  We'll figure out packing and shipping costs based on your CONUS location.

Thanks for looking,
Tom

tc

May 10, 2019, 10:16:19 PM5/10/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump. $1900 shipped to CONUS.

Tom

btd

May 12, 2019, 12:55:05 PM5/12/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Interested.where is the Homer located?.was thinking if I could pick up,and save you on shipping,we could go a tad lower on price? Thanks.

tc

May 12, 2019, 3:25:00 PM5/12/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
btd (Brett?), I PM'd you just a few min's ago.  Feel free to PM back - thanks.

Tom

tc

May 21, 2019, 9:19:15 PM5/21/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey all,
Just a few bites on the complete , so will offer the F/F/HS/BB for $1100 + packing and shipping.

Tom

tc

Aug 17, 2019, 3:38:16 PM8/17/19
to RBW Owners Bunch