FS: RAMBOUILLET (56CM) GREEN LATE PRODUCTION

Gerard Gunhouse

Jun 15, 2021, 12:15:51 PM6/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
  • NEW IN THE BOX HAS NEVER BEEN BUILT UP INTO A COMPLETE BIKE
  • SHIMANO BOTTOM BRACKET UN55 (113)
  • INCLUDES NEW STRONGLIGHT DELTA HEADSET
  • HONJO FENDER SET (NEW)
  • SERIAL# RB1100
  • 1100.00 PLUS ACTUAL S/H CHARGES
  • PROFESSIONALLY PACKED
  • SEE PICTURES IN FLICKR ATTACHMENT

David Hallerman

Jun 15, 2021, 1:01:30 PM6/15/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerard,

I’d like to buy the Rambo. How come it’s being sold?

And next steps?

Dave
+++++
Hudson Valley NY

David Hallerman

Jun 15, 2021, 2:02:03 PM6/15/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
My zip, should you want to figure shipping, is 10566.

Thanks!

Bruce Baker

Jun 15, 2021, 3:40:58 PM6/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Gerarard,
If not sold I want to buy it and my offer is $1150.00 and I will pay for shipping...
Bruce

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 12:15 PM Gerard Gunhouse <gpgun...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ryan Nute

Jun 20, 2021, 9:19:06 PM6/20/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nice!

Here's one I saw on Craigslist if anyone's looking for a 56 complete...

Ryan

J S

Jun 20, 2021, 10:39:24 PM6/20/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Not cool to make a higher offer.

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Jun 21, 2021, 7:48:56 AM6/21/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
$7,200, but you cover shipping, tack on another 4 large if it's an Alex Special.
But in all seriousness, hope to see this bike cruising the Hudson soon...
-Kai

Gerard Gunhouse

Jun 21, 2021, 11:29:59 AM6/21/21
to RBW Owners Bunch