FS: Filson, Towel Rack, Nitto, Brooks, RBW, Shimano, Sunrace

Will Ashe

Aug 22, 2020, 6:46:33 PM8/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Folks,

Cross posted with iBob. I'm clearing out a few things. All prices include shipping to CONUS, but I'm pretty bad at judging value so please make an offer/let me know if I'm way off base. If you get more than one thing we can talk discount. Please respond off-list if you can. I'll try to check here daily.

Crust Bikes 615mm Towel Rack, silver - $120
Nitto Technomic 25.4 8cm, no clamp hardware - $20
Brooks B17 Brown w/ cover, about a year old with minimal mileage - $85
Shimano XT 10spd Dynasys RD, this is brand new but has some marks near the cable clamp from attempting to fit it will a too big cassette. (36 is the max) - $55
Shimano Deore 9spd RD - $25
Shimano 9spd chain with all links, lots of life - $20
Sunrace 9 spd cassette, 11-36 - $25
Shimano 8spd cassette, 11-34 -  $10
RivBike Monkey wool mitts, very fresh - $20
MKS Sneaker Pedals, no reflectors(how I got them) - $15
Filson Mile Marker Cover Cloth jacket, medium(44" chest)/olive w/ a new tin of wax - $125
Filson Zippered tote, Field Tan, fits nicely in a Wald 137 - $125

Thanks for looking,
Will Ashe
Austin, TX

Message has been deleted

Will Ashe

Aug 22, 2020, 9:25:13 PM8/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch

On Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 5:46:33 PM UTC-5, Will Ashe wrote:
Hi Folks,

Cross posted with iBob. I'm clearing out a few things. All prices include shipping to CONUS, but I'm pretty bad at judging value so please make an offer/let me know if I'm way off base. If you get more than one thing we can talk discount. Please respond off-list if you can. I'll try to check here daily.

Crust Bikes 615mm Towel Rack, silver - $120
Nitto Technomic 25.4 8cm, no clamp hardware - $20
Brooks B17 Brown w/ cover, about a year old with minimal mileage - $85 SOLD
Shimano XT 10spd Dynasys RD, this is brand new but has some marks near the cable clamp from attempting to fit it will a too big cassette. (36 is the max) - $55
Shimano Deore 9spd RD - $25
Shimano 9spd chain with all links, lots of life - $20
Sunrace 9 spd cassette, 11-36 - $25
Shimano 8spd cassette, 11-34 -  $10
RivBike Monkey wool mitts, very fresh - $20 SOLD
MKS Sneaker Pedals, no reflectors(how I got them) - $15 SOLD

Will Ashe

Aug 23, 2020, 6:58:56 PM8/23/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Updating what sold so far. Feel free to make an offer on anything that's left.

Best,
Will

On Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 8:25:13 PM UTC-5, Will Ashe wrote:

On Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 5:46:33 PM UTC-5, Will Ashe wrote:
Hi Folks,

Cross posted with iBob. I'm clearing out a few things. All prices include shipping to CONUS, but I'm pretty bad at judging value so please make an offer/let me know if I'm way off base. If you get more than one thing we can talk discount. Please respond off-list if you can. I'll try to check here daily.

Crust Bikes 615mm Towel Rack, silver - $120 SOLD

Will Ashe

Aug 24, 2020, 9:45:15 AM8/24/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Update and error correction. The 8spd cassette was actually 11-32 and is now sold. The 9spd Sunrace cassette is actually 11-34. I'm sorry, I should have been more careful before posting.

On Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 5:58:56 PM UTC-5, Will Ashe wrote:
[...]

Shimano Deore 9spd RD - $25 SOLD
Shimano 9spd chain with all links, lots of life - $20
Sunrace 9 spd cassette, 11-34 - $25
Shimano 8spd cassette, 11-32 -  $10 SOLD