WTT: My Large WoolyWarm regular sweater (2019) for your L Henley

Mark Roland

Dec 12, 2020, 5:23:03 PM12/12/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yikes. I dithered a bit and missed the Henleys. I have a regular from the first batch earlier this year(?), and I really don't need two, plus I bought the vest. But I am a Henley guy, so if there are any Larges out there that bought a Henley but secretly longed for the model that started it all, let me know! Will do straight swap plus I will pay $30 into your offshore (or onshore) Paypal account-- or send 3 crisp ten dollar bills with the garment. Because the sweater arrived in spring, it hasn't seen a ton of use. I will hand wash it in my Kooka wool wash before sending. No issues, like new. Thanks!