FS: Nitto Bars, Paul, Big Agnes, SRAM Eagle/Sunrace, Roadrunner Bag.

310 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Will Ashe

ungelesen,
29.05.2020, 09:45:1829.05.20
an RBW Owners Bunch
Hi All,

I have some bits and baubles available, some of which may work for your Gus builds. All items include shipping to CONUS.

1. Nitto Fillet-brazed Bullmoose with ESI Grips, Microshift thumb shifters, and Sunrace long pull levers. $160
2. Nitto Billie Bars. $80
3. Paul Love Levers, compact, black. These are brand new, never mounted. $100
4. SRAM Eagle RD, chain+ and shifter (shifter pod has never been mounted), Sunrace 11-50 cassette, and Microshift 12spd bar-end shifter. I'm including both shifters in case folks want to swap bars. This was on my Clem for about 4 months, and all parts have minimal miles due to Covid-19. No pics right now, I can upload some in a couple of days. $240 shipped
5. Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 Tent. I used this maybe 5 times after picking it up second hand in similar condition. Poles are not bent, stakes included, no holes. $250
6. Roadrunner Drafter seat bag, nearly new, rust color. $40 shipped.

Please respond off-list. Let me know if you have any questions or want to make an offer.

Best,
Will Ashe in Austin, TX

Will Ashe

ungelesen,
29.05.2020, 09:56:2529.05.20
an RBW Owners Bunch

Will Ashe

ungelesen,
29.05.2020, 10:32:2729.05.20
an RBW Owners Bunch

The Bullmoose bars and Paul levers have been claimed. The remaining items are listed below.

2. Nitto Billie Bars. $80

Will Ashe

ungelesen,
29.05.2020, 11:07:5329.05.20
an RBW Owners Bunch
The Bullmoose bars are available again. The thumb shifters are 9 speed.

Abcyclehank

ungelesen,
29.05.2020, 12:32:2129.05.20
an RBW Owners Bunch
PM attempted.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan
6169284226

May be interested in multiple remaining objects

Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

☆ Paul ☆

ungelesen,
25.08.2020, 07:50:5925.08.20
an RBW Owners Bunch
Hello Will,

Seems like a long shot as its been a while, but are either if the Billie bars still available? Am looking for one.

(Would normally direct message you, but for some reason Google won't let me. Can't sort it out as it does sometimes...)

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten