FS: 64cm Riv Ram f/f/hs/sp/bb and brakes + more

Will Ashe

Aug 30, 2022, 8:27:45 PM8/30/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Folks,

You may recall that I posted the Ram as a complete before. Since I've parted some bits out, so I'm reposting with some of the remaining parts available separately. Shipping as marked.

  • Frameset + - Super nice paint for its age with one cable rub issue on the head tube. Brakes are Dia Compe with enough reach for 700c or 650b wheels. Nitto S65 seatpost. Ultegra headset. Not sure on the bottom bracket. $1000 + shipping
  • Wheels - Velocity Dyad black/machined with Ultegra RH and WI FH. Compass Barlow Pass EL (these have a lot of life considering they're Compass). Ultegra 6700 cassette. $500 + ship
  • Crankset - Sun XCD Exceed w/ 172.5 arms as it comes from Crust. $300 + shipping. PENDING
  • Silver shifters and bar end pods. $100 shipped PENDING
  • Sim Works Bubbly Pedals in the bronze copper color. $80 shipped
Cranks, shifters, pedals, and cassette were all purchased this year and have light use. I'm happy to discuss deals if you'd like to purchase more than one item.

Feel free to reach out with questions.

Best,
Will in Austin

Will Ashe

Sep 2, 2022, 8:56:58 PM9/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump and update with price reductions.

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 7:27:45 PM UTC-5 Will Ashe wrote:
Hi Folks,

You may recall that I posted the Ram as a complete before. Since I've parted some bits out, so I'm reposting with some of the remaining parts available separately. Shipping as marked.

  • Frameset + - Super nice paint for its age with one cable rub issue on the head tube. Brakes are Dia Compe with enough reach for 700c or 650b wheels. Nitto S65 seatpost. Ultegra headset. Not sure on the bottom bracket. $900 + shipping
  • Wheels - Velocity Dyad black/machined with Ultegra RH and WI FH. Compass Barlow Pass EL (these have a lot of life considering they're Compass). Ultegra 6700 cassette. $400 + ship
  • Crankset - Sun XCD Exceed w/ 172.5 arms as it comes from Crust. $300 + shipping. SOLD
  • Silver shifters and bar end pods. $100 shipped SOLD