FS: Mission Workshop R6 40L Bag with Accessories

Michael Ullmer

Nov 2, 2023, 2:40:22 PM11/2/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I cobbled this R6 together with all the accessories I could ever want, but I'm not a big fan of the Arkiv system and prefer my fully integrated Blaqpak Backpack for winter commuting duty with a backpack (which started this morning with a brisk and icy ride into Downtown MPLS on a well used 1x1).

Bag itself shows nice patina, no rips/holes in the waxed canvas. All straps/zips work great. Comes with:

R6 40L Brown Waxed Canvas Backpack
Laptop Sleeve
Rolltop Side Pocket
Vertical Side Pocket
Waxed Canvas Tool Pouch
Removable Hip Strap
Cobra Buckle

Total retail value of backpack with all accessories - $675 plus tax

Looking to get $300 plus shipping costs via Pirateship.

Mike in Minneapolis

Michael Ullmer

Nov 3, 2023, 9:57:48 PM11/3/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump and a price drop, $280 plus shipping

Michael Ullmer

Nov 7, 2023, 1:58:50 PM11/7/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump, now selling without the side pockets for $200 plus shipping

Michael Ullmer

Nov 9, 2023, 4:03:43 PM11/9/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sold