WTB: *Sage* Hillborne, 55-ish

spamhi...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2021, 12:52:04 PM4/22/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Seeing Dominic and Damien's bikes in the "post ur riv" thread has me jonesing for a Hillborne again.

Anyone have a line on a sage Sam Hillborne from ~2015-2018? 55cm, ideally canti mounts with the cream headtube.

sage_sam_hillborne.jpg

Thanks!

Al in SF

Jun 15, 2021, 12:15:15 PM6/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Summertime bump! Still looking for a sage Hillborne if anyone's got one!

Matthew Williams

Jun 15, 2021, 12:27:43 PM6/15/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Al in SF

Jun 20, 2021, 9:19:06 PM6/20/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for replying. Yup, sage is the dealbreaker -- I used to be an orange Hillborne fan, but have mellowed out and enjoy the subtlety of the sage color. Also, I have a preference for the older seat cluster.

Cheers

Matthew Williams

Jul 4, 2021, 6:45:35 PM7/4/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com