PSA: Ron’s Ortho Bars are back in stock

Eliot B

Aug 4, 2023, 1:32:01 PM8/4/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
You are welcome.

Brent Knepper

Aug 4, 2023, 2:13:20 PM8/4/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
thanks Eliot, you managed to post this 16 min before I got the restock email from crust! impressive :)

On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 12:32:01 PM UTC-5 eliot...@gmail.com wrote:
You are welcome.

Davey Two Shoes

Aug 14, 2023, 9:36:25 AM8/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lol I bought them without even having a bike I can put them on. Time to sell something a base a build around handlebars I guess.

Eliot Balogh

Aug 14, 2023, 11:24:29 AM8/14/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that’ll happen.

I also bought some and didn’t intend to put them on my Atlantis.

So how I have the rons, some Real designs brake levers and the super nice XTR m960 shifters (if you like flat bar shifters you should check these out) and no bike.

lucky...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2023, 11:53:08 AM8/14/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
For anyone who bought Ron’s bars only to find they don’t have a bike to put them on, allow me to shamelessly cross post my lovely 1993 MB-4 (for sale on iBOB and local CL), which I’m happy to sell without cockpit…
Ron’s bars would suit this bike exceptionally well!
Feel free to e-mail if I actually caught anyone’s interest;)
Liz in Sacramento

Mackenzy Albright

Aug 14, 2023, 12:52:48 PM8/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ive got a pretty minty silver 130mm ritchey force road stem 26.0 clamp in my parts bin for sale for when you realize you need a loooong low steel stem to run these bars. *sunglasses emoji*

Mackenzy Albright

Aug 14, 2023, 1:27:59 PM8/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wow! I got a lot more DM's than anticipated. Sale is currently pending at this point.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Johnny Alien

Aug 14, 2023, 1:53:45 PM8/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Just reading the words 130mm and ron's orthos makes me feel the flex.

Eric Marth

Aug 14, 2023, 2:06:13 PM8/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've got mine on a Nitto 120 and oh, they flex.

Brian Turner

Aug 14, 2023, 2:57:18 PM8/14/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Dang, that's a lovely bike Liz! Hopefully someone snatches it up for that price!

Mike Packard

Aug 14, 2023, 5:33:12 PM8/14/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I put some on my Atlantis and now it won't fit in the bike locker at work :D

Mike in Austin

Eliot Balogh

Aug 14, 2023, 5:40:14 PM8/14/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Take the front wheel off and turn the bars sideways ?

Paul Armijo

Aug 15, 2023, 9:08:44 PM8/15/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
How much for the bars?

cody toth

Aug 15, 2023, 9:08:57 PM8/15/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ah I missed this sale, if anyone has a change of heart I am happy to buy them or swap a pair of magic components moth bars ! :)

P W

Aug 15, 2023, 9:08:57 PM8/15/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
If anyone has buyers remorse on the bars…

You know where to find me!

On Aug 14, 2023, at 10:29 AM, Davey Two Shoes <dgold...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Lucky,
Could you tell me what the standover is for the MB4? Also is there room for larger tires?

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:53:08 AM UTC-4 Lucky wrote:
For anyone who bought Ron’s bars only to find they don’t have a bike to put them on, allow me to shamelessly cross post my lovely 1993 MB-4 (for sale on iBOB and local CL), which I’m happy to sell without cockpit…
Ron’s bars would suit this bike exceptionally well!
Feel free to e-mail if I actually caught anyone’s interest;)
Liz in Sacramento

Davey Two Shoes

Aug 16, 2023, 9:53:59 AM8/16/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
I think I'm going to try and trade a medium frame for a large. Cant keep staring at these in the closet!

Davey Two Shoes

Aug 21, 2023, 9:25:01 AM8/21/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Well I've tried to post a photo like 6 times but oh well.
I put them on my karate monkey and theyre fantastic