50cm Atlantis Standover

Joel Stern

Jun 29, 2020, 7:32:55 PM6/29/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wondering what the 50cm Atlantis   standover is. If anyone has one of these, 50cm 650b Atlantis  it would be of great help. I know what the Appaloosa is and that seems to be perfect but not in stock.  I using 42mm tires at this time.

Thanks

Jason Fuller

Jun 30, 2020, 7:11:50 PM6/30/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I don't have one, but the 26" wheeled 50cm Atlantis in the garage sale section of Riv's site notes 77.5cm and since the BB drop etc should be very close if not the same, I expect that would be your answer +/- tire differences. Hope this helps!

Joel Stern

Jun 30, 2020, 7:18:08 PM6/30/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jason, I think it should be very close.

Ed Fausto

Jul 1, 2020, 2:46:46 AM7/1/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,
I asked Grant the same question since i would like to get a 50 Atlantis.  I currently have the most recent 51 Appaloosa. I have a pbh of 79-80cm.

Grant —> HOWEVER, more practically, I can tell you that with a 680mm diameter tire, roughly a 650x 41mm, the Appa's standover is around 78.6, and the Atlantis's is about 77.7.

On Jun 30, 2020, at 7:32 AM, Joel Stern <jrst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wondering what the 50cm Atlantis   standover is. If anyone has one of these, 50cm 650b Atlantis  it would be of great help. I know what the Appaloosa is and that seems to be perfect but not in stock.  I using 42mm tires at this time.

Thanks

Joel Stern

Jul 1, 2020, 7:06:21 AM7/1/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Jason, how do you find the fit on your Appaloosa?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/E52F46CC-D8F9-42B5-8B5C-A887F8F0A0EE%40gmail.com.
--
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and maybe others. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from obtaining addresses, prevents viruses from being propagated, and limits the proliferation of spam. Also, please use the “BCC” area instead of “TO” and “CC” when forwarding to several people at once.

Joel Stern

Jul 1, 2020, 7:41:05 AM7/1/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Whoops, I meant Ed, sorry.