FS: Nitto Mark's and R-14, Ortlieb Panniers Set, Saddle, Restivus

Tim Bantham

May 25, 2020, 4:35:05 PM5/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello Riv Friends,

Looking to move a few items that I am no longer using.

Nitto Mark's Rack M1 - $90 Shipped Lower 48

Nitto R14 Rear Rack - $100 Shipped Lower 48

Hobo Pieces Restivus Saddle Loops - $40 shipped Lower 48

WTB SST Like new. These are a nice alternative to a leather saddle if this is what you prefer. The WTB SST is a classic that is no longer made. Like new condition $25 shipped Lower 48

Ortleib Bike Packer Plus Rear Panniers - $125 Pair plus actual shipping costs

Ortleib Sport Packer Plus Front Panniers - $100 Pair plus actual shipping costs.

Entire pannier set front and rear $200 plus shipping.

The Panniers are really nice. These are the PLUS which is the cordura material with drawstring closure and map pockets on the rear. A nice upgrade from the Classic. Very good condition used only for one week long trip and a couple of overnighters last year. Exceptionally waterproof, time tested, and proven the world over.

PayPal preferred. With prices net to me. Thanks for looking!

See below link for photos.

Tim Bantham

May 25, 2020, 5:31:09 PM5/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sale pending on Mark's and WTB saddle.

Tim Bantham

May 26, 2020, 6:07:31 AM5/26/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Both racks sold as well as the saddle. The panniers and restivus saddle loop are still available.

Tim Bantham

May 30, 2020, 8:26:40 AM5/30/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
A gentle nudge to see if there is any interest in the Ortieb panniers or Restivus before I post for sale elsewhere. Thanks for looking!

Tim

Patrick Moore

May 30, 2020, 1:31:45 PM5/30/20
to rbw-owners-bunch
Tim: 2 questions.

1. The Restivus bag attachment: When you bolt it to the rails of a
modern saddle like a Flite, with rails that slant up in back at an
obtuse angle from the horizontal clamped part -- ie, not like those of
the B 17 which at the rear are almost vertical -- do the loops point
downward or horizontally rearward?

2. On the Packer Pluses the photos show what might look like scuffing
or fading; or the light areas might be sunlight. Is the color uniform
throughout?

Thanks.

Patrick Moore

Tim Bantham

Jun 1, 2020, 11:41:04 AM6/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Front Panniers sold. Sale pending on rear panniers.

Patrick RE: The Restivus: I can't answer your question with certainty. I had it mounted on a WTB saddle and it pointed slightly outward and down. It worked perfectly. There may be more information on their website.

Patrick Moore

Jun 1, 2020, 5:23:17 PM6/1/20
to rbw-owners-bunch
Tim: Thanks, I'll pass on the saddlebag holder. If the sale of the larger Ortliebs falls through, please LMK.

Thanks.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/0f6b1e64-2c61-4e80-be4c-4555d40f3ff0%40googlegroups.com.

Patrick Moore

Tim Bantham