FS: Canti-Saluki 62cm

Justin Schoop

Aug 15, 2019, 9:27:24 AM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Regrettably, I am posting for sale this mint Saluki. It's a 62cm canti-framed Saluki. Originally built by Riv, I've added paul and VO bits. I am asking $2000 plus shipping, and am not willing to part it out. If there are any questions please let me know. If you would like a rundown of the build please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Justin
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190815091806914_COVER.jpeg
IMG_20190815_091828.jpeg

stoker

Aug 15, 2019, 10:06:23 AM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Saddle height in pics? Nice bike...

Justin Schoop

Aug 15, 2019, 10:07:32 AM8/15/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I typically ride with a saddle height of 82-83.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 10:06 AM stoker <thest...@comcast.net> wrote:
Saddle height in pics? Nice bike...

Karl

Aug 15, 2019, 1:00:05 PM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Can we put this in the dryer and shrink it a little? I would love this bike for my 84PBH!! All the cry emojis.

Karl
Saluki-less Nashville, TN

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 9:07:32 AM UTC-5, Justin Schoop wrote:
I typically ride with a saddle height of 82-83.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 10:06 AM stoker <thest...@comcast.net> wrote:
Saddle height in pics? Nice bike...

Jason Braaten

Aug 15, 2019, 6:11:22 PM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
OMG, this should go quick. I already have a 62cm Saluki and still tempted.

Justin Schoop

Aug 15, 2019, 6:54:17 PM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
What Saluki do you own?

Jason Braaten

Aug 15, 2019, 9:34:13 PM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch

Jason Braaten

Aug 15, 2019, 9:36:16 PM8/15/19
to RBW Owners Bunch

brendonoid

Aug 16, 2019, 5:15:26 AM8/16/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
What a gorgeous bike and awesome build... want it so bad.

Hugh Smitham

Aug 16, 2019, 2:13:21 PM8/16/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yes let's shrink it down to a 84 pbh sized Saluki. This is my holy grail Riv.

Hugh

Matt Beecher

Aug 16, 2019, 2:21:44 PM8/16/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’m not sure I have seen a canti 58 become available, but I have a silver canti 60 that I would be willing to trade for one.

Best regards,
Matt B
Oswego, IL

Karl

Aug 16, 2019, 4:00:15 PM8/16/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Matt,

Think we would be rock/paper/scissors for one! This may be my “call Rivendell and get my dream” custom.

Karl “Always go Rock”
Nashville, TN

Justin Schoop

Aug 18, 2019, 10:06:21 AM8/18/19