Nashville bike purchase assistance please

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Mar 29, 2022, 8:43:08 PM3/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Rivfolk!
I need to buy a bike located in Nashville, but I’m in New York..
Anyone in or around Nashville willing to lend some time in trade for something like goods or money? Or maybe you know a decent shop to get the bike packed up at?
Maybe you wouldn’t mind holding a big beautiful creamsicle orange Ram until I can figure something out?
Lemme know at kaivierstra AT gmail DOT com
Many thanks
-Kai

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Mar 31, 2022, 3:32:38 PM3/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
All set! Halcyon bicycles, who sound great on the phone and were seconded, thirded and fourthed by responders, will be boxing it up for me.
Thank you to all
-Kai

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Mar 31, 2022, 3:42:25 PM3/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
pictures make everything better-
IMG_0224.jpg
I'm suuuper excited for this pizza cutter...
-Kai

Eric Marth

Mar 31, 2022, 3:42:51 PM3/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nice, Kai! Glad you could get this worked out. Is this the $600 Ram from the other thread?

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Mar 31, 2022, 3:43:21 PM3/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
And yes, the skinwall/blackwall thing's coming in hott!

Bicycle Belle Ding Ding!

Mar 31, 2022, 3:43:23 PM3/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I love that orange, and I'm choosy about orange. Wow! And in your size! Glad to hear they could ship to you.

Kainalu V. -Brooklyn NY

Mar 31, 2022, 3:43:50 PM3/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
it is!

Eric Marth

Mar 31, 2022, 4:47:05 PM3/31/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Deal of the century

DD

Mar 31, 2022, 5:01:15 PM3/31/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Nice score, Kai!

-Danny

Roberta

Apr 2, 2022, 8:26:55 PM4/2/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Kai,
That is a beautiful tall drink of Orangina!  Congratulations and happy riding.
Roberta