Analog's Secret Summer Sale

James / Analog Cycles

Jul 25, 2021, 3:18:33 PM7/25/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
If you are into stuff from Honjo, Unior, Park, Wera, Velo Orange, Riv, Surly, All City, Bassi, Brooks, Topo Designs, Velocity, etc, this is the list of sale parts for you.

Details in the link.

-James / Analog Cycles

Joe Bernard

Jul 29, 2021, 12:41:52 AM7/29/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I hit em up for a Garbaruk cage and pulleys, and some chainring bolts.  That's bling, baby 😎
Screenshot_20210728-214129_Gallery.jpg

Dorothy C

Jul 30, 2021, 9:18:13 AM7/30/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Joe, how do those Garbaruk pieces work? Do you just install them on a Shimano rear derailleur body?

James / Analog Cycles

Jul 30, 2021, 9:21:43 AM7/30/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Dorothy, they are derailleur specific.  Garbaruk has good directions on their site.  We have a few left for SRAM 11 speed 1x rear mechs, and a number for GRX mechs, which are not on the sale list.  They let you easily shift to a 50t (or 51t) cog.

-james