FS: Clothing (MUSA), bike stuff

Shawn Granton

Nov 5, 2019, 11:01:08 AM11/5/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends, it’s time once again to do a little cleaning. Hope you find something that interests ya.

Notes:
  • All of these items for sale are functional (unless otherwise noted) and in decent shape, but they all show signs of wear.
  • All prices in US Dollars.
  • Prices do not include shipping. All items will be shipped via USPS. The minimum you’d be paying is $4 in shipping.
  • Payment can be done via PayPal.
  • I also do local pickup in Portland (North Tabor neighborhood). You can pay via cash for local pickup.
Interested? Drop me a line with what you want, and include your zip code so I can figure out shipping.

  • Mont-Bell puffy down jacket, size XL. Fits more like an “L”. Two handwarmer pockets. $60
  • Rivendell MUSA shorts, green, size XL. Missing button on left rear pocket, otherwise good. $30
  • Makeshifter “Snackhole” bag. Waxed canvas with wool, comes with velcro straps for mounting to handlebar and stem. Also has small outside pocket. $45
  • Atom “French Threaded” pedals, M440. Has that funky French thread pattern ( 14mm x 1.25mm), not compatible with common 9/16″ threading. $15
  • Christophe pedal clips, size M. $10
  • Steel “Crown” Rotary Bell. $3
  • Crane brass hammer strike bell. $10
  • Crane “spacer mount” brass hammer strike bell. $10
  • Bottle Cages. Both have “tabs” which means you can mount them with clamps:
  • Dia Compe “E NE” bottle cage (left) $10
  • Minoura bottle cage $3
  • German cycling mirror. Clamps to handlebars. Has scratches on the mirror. $5
  • Fibrax “Raincheater” brake pads for caliper brakes. Designed for steel rims, has a bit of leather in the pad so it works nominally better than rubber in wet. One set. $5
  • Carradice saddlebag clamp. Designed for bags that strap to a saddle, this bracket mounts to the rails of the saddle if your saddle doesn’t have loop holes. $10
  • Tektro FL750 Brake Lever, left only. The attachment bolt threading is a bit stripped, can be “fixed” by using a longer bolt and nut. $3
  • Soma “Thick and zesty” cork handlebar tape. Natural color. $5
Photos here:

Thank you,
Shawn

--
You made it all the way down here! Yay!
Get to where you need to here:

Patrick Shea

Nov 5, 2019, 7:27:36 PM11/5/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shawn, I'll take the MUSA shorts. I can do the $$ now if you still have 'em.

Rock On,
Pat Shea

Shawn Granton

Nov 9, 2019, 11:01:57 AM11/9/19
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends! Some things have sold, so it’s time to update my “for sale” listing. I’ve reduced the price on most of the remaining items. Just to note: This is the final listing. I’m not going to lower prices anymore. If things don’t sell, I’ll use ’em again, sell them elsewhere, donate, or wait until spring. If you want something, the time to act is now!

Notes:

  • All of these items for sale are functional (unless otherwise noted) and in decent shape, but they all show signs of wear.
  • All prices in US Dollars.
  • Prices do not include shipping. All items will be shipped via USPS. The minimum you’d be paying is $4 in shipping.
  • Payment can be done via PayPal.
  • I also do local pickup in Portland (North Tabor neighborhood). You can pay via cash for local pickup.

Interested? Drop me a line with what you want, and include your zip code so I can figure out shipping.

Here's what's left:

  • Makeshifter “Snackhole” bag. Waxed canvas with wool, comes with velcro straps for mounting to handlebar and stem. Also has small outside pocket. $30
  • Crane “spacer mount” brass hammer strike bell (the one on the bottom of the pic). $7
  • Dia Compe “E NE” cage (the one on the left) Has “tabs” which means you can mount them with clamps  $7
  • German cycling mirror. Clamps to handlebars. Has scratches on the mirror. $5
  • Fibrax “Raincheater” brake pads for caliper brakes. Designed for steel rims, has a bit of leather in the pad so it works nominally better than rubber in wet. One set. $5

Joe Bernard

Nov 9, 2019, 3:03:09 PM11/9/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent via this maddening interface where it probably landed in Spam or an email address you don't use anymore 👍

Joe Bernard

Nov 9, 2019, 3:26:00 PM11/9/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
That's crazy. I sent Shawn a PM a little before noon; a half hour later I have a tracking number!

Shawn Granton

Nov 9, 2019, 3:27:21 PM11/9/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Another happy customer! :-D