WTB: TRP Drilled Brake Levers

Brian Campbell

Sep 16, 2020, 3:44:30 PM9/16/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi all. If anybody has any to sell, please get in touch.

Thanks!

Paul Brodek

Sep 16, 2020, 6:00:26 PM9/16/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sent an offlist PM, got clean silver/black ones available.

Paul Brodek
Hillsdale, NJ USA

Brian Campbell

Sep 16, 2020, 10:36:25 PM9/16/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Paul,

I want the levers. This new version of groups won't allow me to respond via laptop or phone directly to you. I also did not get your message. My e-mail is:

Damien

Sep 17, 2020, 10:24:32 AM9/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Brian, I have a set of brand new never used drilled silver with gum hoods if interested

Brian Campbell

Sep 17, 2020, 10:45:23 AM9/17/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Damien,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Sure. What were you thinking?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/7b44c1d4-a5e7-499e-ba7c-9c31a211af76n%40googlegroups.com.

Jason Fuller

Sep 18, 2020, 2:10:47 PM9/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I just ordered some of gum ones online a few days ago, I should have known people on this list would have some laying about :D

masmojo

Oct 1, 2020, 11:37:32 PM10/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
You can get a nearly identical brake in the Origin 8 brand, for much less!