FS: Home Office Edition. Rivendell Custom, Atlantis, Hunqapillar, Wheels

Karl

Mar 17, 2020, 10:50:09 AM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Finally getting some dusty frames off the wall now that I have some time at home. Open to questions and offers. Prices do not include shipping. I will pack, and charge actual Bikeflights or ShipBikes delivery. Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/axtohyjzEyJBC3fW9

59cm Custom Road. Will run 28's. Light scratches and one small ding on the top tube. I bought this last year, and found a coupled road about 2 weeks later. Would make a fun go fast build. $1000

Hunqapillar- 54cm 700c Plenty of scratches... plenty of life left in her! Ride as is, or send to D&D for a sexy new paint job. $900

Atlantis- 58cm Beausage a plenty, but no dents or dings. Would make a fantastic commuter! $800

Random White Industries 26" wheel set. I was going to use this on my Rivendell Mountain Bike. Sold it... forgot about these. Gonna say they need truing as I have never mounted them, so no way of knowing. $200

Phil 700c Wheelset with mismatched rims (just the color... one black, one silver) $250

Bill Lindsay

Mar 17, 2020, 2:47:51 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Grilled Cheezus!  That's a treasure trove at spectacular prices.  I've got wheelsets for these framesets.  So if YOU buy them and want wheels, let me know.  If you don't buy these framesets, I'm going to have a hard time resisting.  I think my first knee-jerk purchase would be the Hunqapillar.  Try to beat me to it!

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

Teague Scott

Mar 17, 2020, 4:24:47 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Karl,

Potentially interested in either one of those wheelsets. A couple of details for each needed first:

What is the
1. OLD?
2. Spoke count?
3. Cassette compatibility? I'm assuming that WI hub is 8(9/10)spd...

- Teague in Boise

Karl

Mar 17, 2020, 7:02:46 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’ll send it all to you Bill! I may be able to personally fly it cheaper at this point!

Karl

Max S

Mar 17, 2020, 9:42:01 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Who is holding the 56cm 650 Hunqas?????

- Max “inquiring minds” in A2

WETH

Mar 17, 2020, 10:06:26 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have one! A great bike, but every thing is for sale at the right price!

Erl
Kensington, MD, USA

Karl Worley

Mar 17, 2020, 10:14:46 PM3/17/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Old? Sorry, not that technical. Explain and I’ll figure out

Spokes: white industries 40-40
Phil Wood 36 rear/32 front
Cassette: 8/9 speed Phil. I know 8 for the White.

Thanks

Karl

Sent from my iPhone

Karl Worley

Mar 17, 2020, 10:15:18 PM3/17/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Challenge thrown!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 17, 2020, at 9:06 PM, WETH <erlho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have one! A great bike, but every thing is for sale at the right price!
>
> Erl
> Kensington, MD, USA

Matt Beecher

Mar 17, 2020, 10:32:51 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Over locknut dimension: “What is the minimum spacing needed for the wheels?” 130 or 135mm?

Cheers,
Matt B
Oswego, IL

Max S

Mar 17, 2020, 10:44:06 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
As the poet once put it: “A million space bucks!”

Matthew P

Mar 17, 2020, 11:41:17 PM3/17/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Karl,

Is that a TOYO, MUSA, or MIT Atlantis? What else can you tell us about it?

Thank you.
-Matthew
On a 56 cm Atlantis that might be too small

Karl

Mar 18, 2020, 11:25:53 AM3/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wheels and Hunq sold!
Atlantis is Toyo. I bought it used from a guy a few years back to make into a commuting beast. Moved farther than I am comfortable commuting in Nashville and it’s tired of collecting dust!

Rivendell custom... let’s say $850 with a max $900 including shipping to lower 48

yavo

Mar 18, 2020, 11:59:04 AM3/18/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I like your wall mounts!
--
Fred Yavorsky
Jenkintown, PA

Karl

Mar 18, 2020, 12:03:06 PM3/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks Fred! Link below. I was trying to find something that would hold securely without taking away of the beauty of my bike art!

Karl
Nash, TN

Minh

Mar 18, 2020, 2:01:45 PM3/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
oh geez, i gotta stop perusing this group, otherwise Karls Home Office FS thread is gonna become my Home Office Buy thread.

thats a nice looking atlantis, and my size.....

Joe Bernard

Mar 18, 2020, 2:14:50 PM3/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Minh. Dooo iiiit 😬

Hetchins52

Mar 18, 2020, 5:31:07 PM3/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I was impressed by those fixtures, also!
What are the wheel holders that you are using to hang wheels from the wall?

Thanks,
David Lipsky
Berkeley, CA

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 9:03:06 AM UTC-7, Karl wrote:
Thanks Fred! Link below. I was trying to find something that would hold securely without taking away of the beauty of my bike art!

Karl

Mar 18, 2020, 7:00:42 PM3/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch

Matthew P

Mar 18, 2020, 7:24:48 PM3/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Karl,

I'm interested in the Atlantis.  I sent a private this morning.  I don't know if it went through and I can't find a trace of it.
Feel free to private message me back with anything else you can tell me about it.  Does it include a headset and bottom bracket?

Thank you
-MatthewPendergraft at Google mailer dotted commuincations

Karl

Mar 19, 2020, 6:14:17 PM3/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
One last time while I can still get boxes! Thanks!

59cm Custom Road. Will run 28's. Light scratches and one small ding on the top tube. I bought this last year, and found a coupled road about 2 weeks later. Would make a fun go fast build. $800 shipped to lower 48

Atlantis- 58cm Toyo- Beausage a plenty, but no dents or dings. Would make a fantastic commuter! $800 shipped to lower 48

Will take $100 off if you pick it up (You can buy a round trip plane ticket...and still have money left!!)

Thanks

Karl
Nashville, TN

Matthew Pendergraft

Mar 19, 2020, 6:29:47 PM3/19/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey Karl,
I'd like to work out something for the Atlantis. I'm away from my computer but will get home soon and will be in touch.
-Matthew

Karl Worley

Mar 19, 2020, 6:38:37 PM3/19/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I’ll hold it until I hear from you.

Karl

SurlyProf

Mar 21, 2020, 12:10:28 PM3/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nice to see those wheel mounts selling.  It's a clever design by one of my past Industrial Design students who picked up cycling right after he graduated.  Love seeing how entrepreneurial these kids are.

John
Niles, CA

Matthew P

Mar 31, 2020, 12:39:08 AM3/31/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
58 cm Toyo Atlantis received!
Bottom bracket stamped ATO819.  I think it arrived well.  I stuck in the fork and two wheels (700c x 2") and stood over it and the fit feels great.
I look forward to building it up.  I'm looking for a 2x system to put on it.
And I think I'll be selling my 56 cm 650b MUSA Atlantis (from Brencho).
Thank you Karl.
-Matthew
San Diego
IMG_20200330_175428.jpg

Karl Worley

Apr 1, 2020, 9:48:27 AM4/1/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Ahh I was doing ok until I saw you were selling a 650b Atlantis!! I have been converted with a 650b Bombadil I bought a few months back. To the point I ordered a Saluki in December from Rivendell!! The 700c Atlantis is amazing. I rode one before I bought the frame. I have an 84pbh, and bought a 56cm Toyo long ago. It always felt small to me. The extra 2cm plus the larger tires felt great. I am glad she arrived safely! I forget where I got the box, but it is pretty cool the way they rigged it up!

Lyman Labry

Apr 1, 2020, 11:05:26 AM4/1/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
What does Toyo mean?
Thanks!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/AD420D6A-3FDB-4160-8F91-840983FE1FDC%40gmail.com.

Karl Worley

Apr 1, 2020, 11:06:19 AM4/1/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Toyo is the builder Rivendell used in Japan.

Karl

Lyman Labry

Apr 1, 2020, 11:08:13 AM4/1/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com