Re: Looking to buy: V brakes and levers

Message has been deleted

Wesley

Apr 12, 2024, 3:27:27 PMApr 12
to RBW Owners Bunch
You can't get better value than these: $33 for brakes, levers, cables, and housing. I use them on my commuter and they're perfectly cromulent.
-W

On Friday, April 12, 2024 at 8:35:55 AM UTC-7 Hoch in ut wrote:
I’m building up a vintage MTB frame. Looking for decent v brakes with levers. Nothing too expensive as this is a cheap frame. Thanks.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2024, 3:27:38 PMApr 12
to RBW Owners Bunch

Donzaemon

Apr 12, 2024, 6:53:47 PMApr 12
to RBW Owners Bunch
You can purchase Yokozuna v-brakes and levers from Soma.  Wait till one of their killer sales and you can get a deep discount. However, Wesley's suggestion looks great.

Eric Daume

Apr 12, 2024, 7:41:52 PMApr 12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
The Yokozuna V brakes are currently 65% off at Soma, thru Sunday. I bought a pair at the last sale, they're nice enough. Seemed similar to Shimano Deore.

Eric

NYCbikeguy

Apr 13, 2024, 2:15:14 AMApr 13
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a set of XTR BR-m951 v-brakes for sale for $50 plus shipping. missing brake pads. comes with cable noodles and screws on top of what you see.

IMG_5836.JPG

NYCbikeguy

Apr 15, 2024, 4:32:20 PMApr 15
to RBW Owners Bunch