REMINDER: Google Forums support ending May 13

Ian Nesbitt

May 2, 2019, 4:16:08 PM5/2/19
to RaspberryShake
Good day all,

A quick reminder that due to our transition to ShakeNet, Raspberry Shake support using Google Forums will end on Monday, May 13, 10 days from now.

All future support requests and discussions should take place at https://community.raspberryshake.org/. It's a different interface, but we think it's easier to use, and it's certainly easier for us to help you on the support end of things. If you have any trouble registering for ShakeNet, please email us at sup...@raspberryshake.org.

Cheers,
Ian

Buenos días a todos,

Un recordatorio rápido. Debido a nuestra transición a ShakeNet, el soporte de Raspberry Shake en Google Forums finalizará el lunes 13 de mayo, 10 días a partir de hoy.

Todas las solicitudes futuras de soporte y las discusiones deberán tener lugar en https://community.raspberryshake.org/. Es una interfaz diferente, pero creemos que es más fácil de usar y con seguridad será más fácil para nosotros ayudarlos. Si tienen problemas para registrarse en ShakeNet, envíenos un correo electrónico a sup...@raspberryshake.org.

Saludos,
Ian

ChrisR

May 3, 2019, 8:35:22 AM5/3/19
to RaspberryShake
I tried registering.  Are the confirmation emails automatic, or does someone review before they send?  I haven't received it in ~12hrs.
I've checked the email I entered a couple of times and it still looks right.  :^)

Chris

bur...@gmail.com

May 3, 2019, 8:56:26 AM5/3/19
to RaspberryShake
Hi,
A quick reminder that due to our transition to ShakeNet, Raspberry Shake support using Google Forums will end on Monday, May 13, 10 days from now.

That's a shame as I frequently have trouble understanding what's going on with Discourse.

Will any other method(s) be available to obtain support?

Chris.

Ian Nesbitt

May 3, 2019, 9:11:15 AM5/3/19
to RaspberryShake
Hi Chris,

They should be automatic, but several users have reported not receiving emails. We're looking into it. Thanks for your patience.

Ian

Ian Nesbitt

May 3, 2019, 9:18:11 AM5/3/19
to RaspberryShake
Chris,

You can always email us at sup...@raspberryshake.org, but we do like our support to be searchable by other users. Discourse has its quirks but there's a way to get all posts to show up on the same page, in the same order they would on Google Forums, which you may find less confusing.

The setting for that is on the interface preferences page https://community.raspberryshake.org/u/iannesbitt/preferences/interface. You want to change the "Default Home Page" setting to "Latest".

Hope this helps.
Ian

Ian Nesbitt

May 3, 2019, 9:20:49 AM5/3/19
to RaspberryShake
Sorry, the settings page address will be https://community.raspberryshake.org/u/<<YOURUSERNAME>>/preferences/interface.

Ian

ChrisR

May 11, 2019, 3:26:03 PM5/11/19
to RaspberryShake
Any change in status on getting registrations to go through?  Last couple of days on google?
Thx, Chris R.

Cruisaire

May 11, 2019, 3:32:19 PM5/11/19
to raspber...@googlegroups.com
I forgot my password, can’t reach password reset despite my 4D being active and visible. Odd.....

--
Some useful links:

Manual: http://manual.raspberryshake.org/
Do It YourSelf Page: http://raspberryshake.org/do-it-yourself
Shop: https://shop.raspberryshake.org/
Website: http://raspberryshake.org/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raspishake/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raspishake/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/raspishake/
Hashtag: #rasperryshake, @raspishake
DOI: https://doi.org/10.7914/SN/AM
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RaspberryShake" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/raspberryshake.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/raspberryshake/16a38a11-d47f-4063-b0db-c6c591398140%40googlegroups.com.

branden. christensen

May 12, 2019, 10:55:01 AM5/12/19
to RaspberryShake
Cruisaire:  We have responded to you off the list.

ChrisR: Your message is too cryptic for me to know how to respond or what to do.

Have a great weekend all.

Branden

On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 2:32:19 PM UTC-5, Cruisaire wrote:
[...]

Cruisaire

May 12, 2019, 3:06:51 PM5/12/19
to raspber...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!👍🏻