Shakenet Problems??

JerryP

Apr 20, 2019, 10:36:15 AM4/20/19
to raspber...@googlegroups.com
I tried SHAKENET last night and it loaded OK, however, while browsing the site it crashed or something happened.  Today, I get the same results (screen grab attached).

It "could" be a problem with my machine, as I have been having slow computer problems of late, but wanted to show you incase others experience the same.

AFTER posting this, I check other browsers.  I am using Chrome normally.  Edge & Firefox loaded SHAKENET, but portions were not complete, I.E. Latest Event, Newest Station & Twitter Feed did not fill.  IE would not even open the site?

Checking another computer with Chrome & Edge, opened OK, but same areas completed.

Sorry, for the complaint.  I think the problem is here!  Sites have been opening, but very slow to load content.  GROINK
2019-04-20 09_29_55-.jpg

TideMan

Apr 21, 2019, 10:37:07 PM4/21/19
to RaspberryShake
Yes, I just home from Easter holidays and can't login to shakenet (22-Apr-2019 02:38 UTC)

Branden Christensen

Apr 21, 2019, 10:39:01 PM4/21/19
to RaspberryShake
Please try Ctrl+F5

Branden Christensen
CEO, Raspberry Shake
raspberryshake.org (@raspishake)

--
Some useful links:

Manual: http://manual.raspberryshake.org/
Do It YourSelf Page: http://raspberryshake.org/do-it-yourself
Shop: https://shop.raspberryshake.org/
Website: http://raspberryshake.org/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raspishake/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raspishake/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/raspishake/
Hashtag: #rasperryshake, @raspishake
DOI: https://doi.org/10.7914/SN/AM
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RaspberryShake" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/raspberryshake.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/raspberryshake/4d32b673-cbfd-4d90-aa0d-4970aa5f2c2c%40googlegroups.com.

TideMan

Apr 22, 2019, 12:18:06 AM4/22/19
to RaspberryShake

Please try Ctrl+F5

Yes, that fixed it.

JerryP

Apr 22, 2019, 11:57:33 AM4/22/19
to RaspberryShake
Still having problems.  Using Google Chrome, I still get the same problem as shown in first post.  I decided to use MS EDGE and the site opened OK.  Navigating around seemed OK too.  However, when I tried thee Ctrl + to zoom or reduce the map, it enlarged the whole page and untimely returned to the image posted at first.  Could not progress farther & had to exit program.  CTRL F5 has not effect.