Yarn issue?

Michael Miller

Jun 18, 2019, 2:17:20 PM6/18/19
to RailsInstaller
Hi I am trying to get Ruby on Rails up and running but I keep getting this Yarn outdated issue - though when I try to update it it says it's up to date, it seems like a pretty common problem and I cannot follow any of the fixes (somewhat new to Ruby/Rails)

yarnissue.PNG

Darrell Sanderlin

Jun 18, 2019, 2:21:26 PM6/18/19
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you can disable the warning if version is correct.

Darrell Sanderlin
Sent while mobile - Google Pixel XL