java.lang.InterruptedException errors from CFLOCK

Peter Jackson

Mar 16, 2017, 6:02:02 AM3/16/17
to Railo
Using Railo 4.1.2 on production servers.  Planning a move to Lucee soon.

Just started getting frequent java.lang.InterruptedException errors from CFLOCK calls.  There's been no change to Railo or Java on the servers. The top part of the stack trace is shown below.

Does anyone remember having and solving this problem?  I'm totally stumped.

Thanks, Peter

Message string java.lang.InterruptedException
StackTrace string java.lang.InterruptedException
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.tryAcquireNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1244):1244
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantReadWriteLock$WriteLock.tryLock(ReentrantReadWriteLock.java:1115):1115
        at railo.commons.lock.rw.RWLock.lock(RWLock.java:30):30
        at railo.commons.lock.rw.RWWrap.lock(RWKeyLock.java:129):129
        at railo.commons.lock.rw.RWKeyLock.lock(RWKeyLock.java:35):35
        at railo.runtime.lock.LockManagerImpl.lock(LockManagerImpl.java:37):37
        at railo.runtime.tag.Lock.doStartTag(Lock.java:221):221

Roberto Bruder

Mar 16, 2017, 6:37:34 AM3/16/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Peter,

It not happens to me.

We're planning a migration to Lucee too. I'm affrading of big work around this! :(

Best Luck!

Bruder

--
Did you find this reply useful? Help the Railo community and add it to the Railo Server wiki at https://github.com/getrailo/railo/wiki

[]'s
Roberto Bruder
rdbr...@gmail.com

Peter Jackson

Mar 16, 2017, 9:26:41 AM3/16/17
to Railo
Thanks for responding Roberto.  Glad I'm not alone in still using Railo!

Geoff Bowers

Mar 23, 2017, 12:52:42 AM3/23/17
to Railo

On Friday, 17 March 2017 00:26:41 UTC+11, Peter Jackson wrote:
Thanks for responding Roberto.  Glad I'm not alone in still using Railo!

Feel free to post Railo specific questions on the Lucee Dev forum:

You're bound to have a wider audience, many of whom have worked or are still working with Railo.