Intemittent Over gain on waterfall

Gopakumar K

Nov 11, 2021, 8:03:56 PM11/11/21
to Radioberry
Hello .. I have made a Radioberry as a standalone unit with 500W amplifier and LPF. The only major issue I am facing is  while receiving , intermittently the gain becomes too high and spectrum becomes red and yellow. After turning the knob left and right for some times or I do not know after certain time , the screen comes back with the original gain. Do there any solution for this issue.
Thanks
Gopan
VU2XTO

Gopakumar K

Nov 12, 2021, 11:26:19 AM11/12/21
to Radioberry
My problem solved I think after updating the firmware.. Thanks Johan for the update..

Flavio Pohlmann

Nov 13, 2021, 10:51:25 PM11/13/21
to Gopakumar K, Radioberry
Same here, it happened every time I moved the VFO quickly.

73