Assembled Radioberry 2.0 PCB board or Gerber File

Sirsendu Ghosh

Jul 22, 2022, 12:06:14 AM7/22/22
to Radioberry
Hi, Is assembled Radioberry 2.0 HAT for RPi4 available to anyone? I'm willing to buy one. If board is not avaiable then please share Gerber file, BOM file for fabrication.                                 73 de VU3WTJ

Rob Robinette

Jul 22, 2022, 7:33:15 AM7/22/22
to Radioberry
There are three vendors on aliexpress.com selling them for $50. I got my Radioberry from Aliexpress and it's still running strong. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20220722033113&SearchText=Radioberry&spm=a2g0o.home.1000002.0

David Nessl

Jul 22, 2022, 9:09:08 AM7/22/22
to Radioberry

FYI, those items aren't the actual Radioberry hat (which typically cost about $150) -- those $50 items are just optional add-on LCD displays.  I haven't seen pre-assembled Radioberry hats available from anywhere in over a year.
-david

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bob A. Booey

Jul 23, 2022, 8:29:29 PM7/23/22
to Ian A, Radioberry
Same, LCD’s, no Radioberry.

Sent from my iPhone

Steli

Jul 27, 2022, 11:20:17 AM7/27/22
to Bob A. Booey, Ian A, Radioberry
$350 Attached

Try this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003647280182

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 12:06:14 AM UTC-4 sirse...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi, Is assembled Radioberry 2.0 HAT for RPi4 available to anyone? I'm willing to buy one. If board is not avaiable then please share Gerber file, BOM file for fabrication.                                 73 de VU3WTJ

879CFEE7-B055-4F44-8941-6AC349CB2932.jpeg

Robin Ivetic

Aug 6, 2022, 8:03:56 AM8/6/22
to Radioberry
Yap. I contact couple of traders for radioberry board on aliexprress, they say that is out of stock, or that chip is missing, so my question for author of radioberry, when we can buy radioberry board again....

Kristofer Danner

Aug 6, 2022, 4:53:36 PM8/6/22
to Radioberry
No reason for you to be asking Johan, as he does not sell assembled RB2 boards. He was not involved with any which were sold from various Chinese websites/ebay/Amazon.