WTB spare pcb / board / group buy

Edwin

Nov 11, 2020, 4:00:47 AM11/11/20
to radio...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'd like to build a SDR transceiver with a Radioberry board. Does anyone
have a (spare) board, (partial) kit or PCB (beta-4) that  you want to
sell? I'm also interested in a group buy (for example via Makerfabs) if
there are more participants.

Who has something lying around or is also interested in a group buy?

73, Edwin.

pa3gsb

Nov 14, 2020, 2:33:18 AM11/14/20
to Radioberry
Hi Edwin,

There seems to be not much interest in a group buy.

I know there a builders using beta-4; hope you found a contact.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Tokio

Nov 17, 2020, 6:38:21 AM11/17/20
to Radioberry
Hi Johan,

Like Edwin, I would like to have beta-4 board.
I have one beta-3 board made by Fusion PCB, and I was just thinking of putting parts I have already on this board.
However there is a difference of circuits between them.
As far as I know, the latest gateware and SDR client (piHPSDR) work only on the board beta-4.

Could you let me know the builder?

73, Tokio

2020年11月14日土曜日 16:33:18 UTC+9 pa3gsb:

pa3gsb

Nov 17, 2020, 7:20:35 AM11/17/20
to Radioberry
Hi

HARDWARE MODIFICATION: To make use of the new FIR filters which are working on double clock, reducing some FPGA resources a small hardware mod is required. An additonal clock on pin 53 of the FPGA must be provided by connecting this to pin 69 of the FPGA (connected to the CLKOUT1 of the AD9866). Using this clock a FPGA PLL circuit can be used to produce the right clock! (required for the beta 2, 3 PCB, i will include the change in beta 4)
The only addition you have to do is to place a wire... 53-69 on the beta4 this is solved.

73 Johan
PA3GSB

Tokio

Nov 17, 2020, 4:18:40 PM11/17/20
to pa3gsb, Radioberry
Hi Johan,

Thank you for your information.
In the coming several days,  I hope I succeed in soldering all the parts on Beta-3 board including a jumper 53-69 of FPGA.

73,
Tokio
ja1cca