Fwd: [DegrowUS] YOUR SIGNATURES NEEDED - New Roots: An Open Letter for Degrowth

1 view

kham...@riseup.net

Apr 29, 2020, 12:22:55 PM4/29/20
to radical_ecolog...@googlegroups.com

Sharing the below link to a sign-on letter:

----------------------
Dear degrowth community, friends & allies,

We are writing to share with you our efforts over the last weeks to respond collectively to the COVID-19 crisis. Given the current situation, we decided to write an open letter from a degrowth perspective presenting five principles to address the crisis in a socially and ecologically just way. Thus, we are asking you to support us in this timely intervention to shape the corona crisis discourse and ambitiously re-imagine our collective future.

Please find our open letter here. If you agree with the key demands, and want to show your support publicly, sign this form and share it with friends & allies. The collection of signatures will end on Friday May 1st at 20:00 CEST. We welcome the signatures of individuals & organizations. We will share the open letter with the press, so time is of the essence!

To get involved in translation support, press work and next-steps, please email us at newr...@degrowth.info

In solidarity,

The open letter working group on Corona & Degrowth

PS: Parts of the form might be in French because the platform where we built it is France-based. Just make sure to press “Soumettre” to submit ;)

--

best,
Alex