Why Are Archaeologists Unable to Find Evidence for a Ruling Class of the Indus Civilization?

Christian Stalberg

Jun 24, 2023, 9:45:55 AM6/24/23
to Discussion list about emerging world social movement, RED listserve, PeDAGoG: Post-Development Academic-Activist Global Group

https://www.resilience.org/stories/2023-06-23/why-are-archaeologists-unable-to-find-evidence-for-a-ruling-class-of-the-indus-civilization/

__

Christian Stalberg

Doctoral Student

Anthropology & Social Change

CIIS, San Francisco, CA

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” – Edmund Burke

Go to where the silence is and say something.” – Amy Goodman

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept." - Angela Davis

What is it that we can do that addresses whatever the problem is, rather than what it is that we’re trying to get somebody else to do.” – Alice Lynd

It’s better to die for an idea that is going to live than to live for an idea that is going to die.” – Steve Biko

“We live in capitalism, its power seems inescapable – but so did the divine right of kings.” - Ursula K. Le Guin