Fwd: Something beautiful is happening 🌈

Ashish Kothari

May 14, 2020, 9:57:02 AM5/14/20
to Radical Ecological Democracy list, Vikalp Sangam elist, WSM

Friends, I could not but help being moved  by these stories. I imagine some will ask 'where is the structural, systemic change in this' ... perhaps a valid question, but something in these stories points to the possibility of deep behavioral change, of the possibility of the 'better' parts of our nature surfacing and overcoming the hostility and selfishness that we are also capable of. Anyway, these are just lovely stories, no analysis ...  so sharing.

ashish

May 16, 2020, 12:21:52 PM5/16/20
to Ashish Kothari, Radical Ecological Democracy list, Vikalp Sangam elist, WSM
Thanks Ashish.
I am am happy to share (attached) another example from the Andes, where Potato Park Quechua communities are sharing their harvest with food vulnerable peoples in Cusco, Peru.
Saludos,

Alejandro

PdP_COVID_press release_ENG.pdf