Fwd: [biodiv_civsoc] Women4Biodiversity campaigns and messaging for May 22 for Biological Diversity Day

Ashish Kothari

Jul 9, 2020, 8:24:45 AM7/9/20
to Radical Ecological Democracy list, WSM, Beyond Development (global), ICCA Consortium full, Mrinalini Rai

these recordings may be of interest. for details/clarifications, pl. contact Tina (Mrinalini), cc'd here.

ashish

Jul 9, 2020, 11:09:48 AM7/9/20
to Ashish Kothari, Radical Ecological Democracy list, WSM, Beyond Development (global), ICCA Consortium full, Mrinalini Rai
Thanks for sharing.
Warm regards
Dr Soma KP

--
To reply to the author of this message, select "reply"; to reply to the whole list, select "reply to all".