[ANN] Rebellion collection libraries: multisets, multidicts, and association lists, oh my!

Jack Firth

Jun 23, 2019, 1:50:47 AM6/23/19
to Racket Users
The rebellion package recently acquired a few new collection libraries:
All of the new collection types are immutable, but they don't (yet) support efficient persistent updates (e.g. there's no multiset-add function yet). These libraries are currently in early alpha versions, so not much beyond the basics is implemented and their APIs might change without warning. Let me know what you think and please feel free to file feature requests and bugs in the rebellion github repository!