Racket News - Happy New Year Issue 44

Paulo Matos

Jan 6, 2021, 5:34:04 AM1/6/21
to Racket Users
Happy new year everyone,

It is with great joy that I publish the first issue of the year.

That's our longest issue ever. Not everything could be included as I always try the issues to be quick to read (over a coffee break) but this one might need an extra long coffee.

Lets make 2021 the year of Racket! Up, Up, and Away!
--
Paulo Matos

Paulo Matos

Jan 6, 2021, 8:16:45 AM1/6/21
to Racket Users
Hi again,

A problem with the datasets meant that in the first few hours after publishing, the plots reflected incorrect values. This is now fixed. Thanks to Sorawee for noticing and pointing it out to me.

Paulo

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jan 7, 2021, 8:50:59 AM1/7/21
to Paulo Matos, Racket Users
Another awesome issue Paulo, RN has become indispensable! (I was just thinking I needed base64!)
Thank you so much

Stephen

Paulo Matos

Jan 7, 2021, 10:21:42 AM1/7/21
to Stephen De Gabrielle, racket...@googlegroups.com

Stephen De Gabrielle writes:

> Another awesome issue Paulo, RN has become indispensable! (I was just
> thinking I needed base64!)
> Thank you so much

Thank you for your kind words.
Your work on Racket has been great as well - on to 2021 and to a great
Racket year!

--
Paulo Matos