Error on F6 after code incorrectly colored as comment, using Large Letters

Dexter Lagan

Mar 4, 2020, 3:55:08 AM3/4/20
to Racket Users
Hi folks,

  On 7.6, Windows 10, after having inserted Large Letters, I'm getting the rest of the code showing as comment (brown color when using the dark theme). If I try to force a check and highlight using F6, I'm getting the following error (see screenshot attached):

send: target is not an object
  target: #f
  method name: last-position

Both as a message box and in the console.

Cheers,

Dexter
error-on-f6-after-code-displayed-as-comment.PNG

Dexter Lagan

Mar 4, 2020, 3:56:34 AM3/4/20
to Racket Users
  Note that the affected code is correctly displayed after the F6 press error. DrRacket seems unaffected beyond the error.

Dex