Portable version for Windows

Marcio Andrey Oliveira

May 14, 2020, 1:35:43 PM5/14/20
to Racket Users
Hi.

I'm wondering if there is either any portable version or an easy way to use install Racket in an pen drive.

Thank you in advance.

Marcio Andrey Oliveira

May 15, 2020, 1:25:22 PM5/15/20
to Racket Users
Never mind. I found a template for creating it.

Best regards.

Marcio Andrey Oliveira

May 16, 2020, 1:55:05 AM5/16/20
to Racket Users
The original article can be found here: https://www.wisdomandwonder.com/link/5656/portable-racket-for-windows-users.

I cloned it to my own repository (https://github.com/plicatibu/racket-portable) and you can get the installer of the portable version 7.7.0 here: (https://github.com/plicatibu/racket-portable/releases/)

Best regards.

Stephen De Gabrielle

May 16, 2020, 9:16:28 AM5/16/20
to Racket Users
Thats awesome!  Thanks for the updated version. (I note the original was form 2011!)

s.

Marcio Andrey Oliveira

May 17, 2020, 6:46:27 PM5/17/20
to Racket Users
Truth be told: the only think I did was to update some tags to match the version of Racket.

The author of the template is the one who deserves all kudos.