Amazon Mechanical Turk library/package in racket

Marc Kaufmann

Sep 11, 2019, 3:32:53 PM9/11/19
to Racket Users
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a Racket library that makes it easy to interface with Amazon's Mechanical Turk interface (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSMechTurk/latest/AWSMturkAPI/Welcome.html) and if anyone has some code lying around on how to do so? I know that there is the aws package by Greg, but I couldn't figure out if it also makes it easier to do the MTurk stuff or not. Since this involves payments, I don't want to do much experimentation to see if it works.

If not, no worries - I think that I solved it by doing it in R the last time round, which was not too painful.

Cheers,
Marc

Stephen Foster

Sep 12, 2019, 12:11:26 PM9/12/19
to Racket Users
+1

This has been on my Racket wish-list for a while.  I just haven't had a chance to put something together.

But I've done a lot of work with Turk and its APIs in the past, so if someone were to start a project, I'd be happy to help out with it...