Fwd: [Racket]VS Code Racket extension gains LSP support via /r/Racket

Stephen De Gabrielle

May 4, 2020, 2:43:21 PM5/4/20
to Racket Users

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <spdega...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 at 23:36
Subject: [Racket]VS Code Racket extension gains LSP support via /r/Racket
To: <spdegabrie...@gmail.com>

VS Code Racket extension gains LSP support

Hey, remember Magic Racket (GitHub, VS Code marketplace)? It just received a big update which, among other things, added the long requested LSP support.

That's a major milestone for us. With LSP comes hover info, jump to definition, and other IDE goodies, but most importantly, most of the work from now on can be focused on making the LSP better, and Magic Racket will get better as well automatically! We're not quite at the DrRacket level of support yet, but we're furthest down the road compared to all other VS Code extensions.

If you'd like to contribute, or request a feature, get in touch through the GitHub repo, or here in comments. Happy Racketeering!

Submitted May 03, 2020 at 11:12PM by Sh4rPEYE
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Racket/comments/gczcn8/vs_code_racket_extension_gains_lsp_support/?utm_source=ifttt
--
----

Evžen Wybitul