Racket Program doesn't save

Sai Ganesh Buchireddy

May 11, 2020, 5:53:40 PM5/11/20
to Racket Users
I'm trying to save a program in Dr. Racket but it doesn't seem to work for some reason. I'm using version racket-7.7-x86_64-macosx & running macOS Catalina Version 10.15.3
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 3.19.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 3.19.56 AM.png

Sai Ganesh Buchireddy

May 11, 2020, 5:56:54 PM5/11/20
to Racket Users
After I save the file and try to close Dr. Racket, I get the msg saying the file is not saved as shown in the 2nd image.

Sorawee Porncharoenwase

May 11, 2020, 6:05:42 PM5/11/20
to Sai Ganesh Buchireddy, Racket Users
Does tst.rkt get created? I use racket-7.7-x86_64-macosx and run macOS Catalina too, but could not reproduce the problem.

Stephen De Gabrielle

May 12, 2020, 3:36:07 PM5/12/20
to Sorawee Porncharoenwase, Racket Users, Sai Ganesh Buchireddy

What is the full path for the save?

--
----

Stephen De Gabrielle

May 12, 2020, 3:50:32 PM5/12/20
to Sai Ganesh Buchireddy, Racket Users
What happens if you try to save to Desktop?

S.

Sai Ganesh Buchireddy

Stephen De Gabrielle

May 13, 2020, 11:25:29 AM5/13/20
to Sai Ganesh Buchireddy, Racket Users
try the following at the command line
sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Racket\ v7.7/

restart DrRacket - does it make a difference?

stephen

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/racket-users/32a7ad5c-874d-401c-bdd3-88656d51cd44%40googlegroups.com.