signup to racket users without a google account?

Stephen De Gabrielle

Feb 8, 2021, 2:13:04 PM2/8/21
to Racket Users

Is there another way to sign up to racket users without a google account?

Kind regards

Stephen

* join link on

Paulo Matos

Feb 8, 2021, 2:19:08 PM2/8/21
to Stephen De Gabrielle, Racket Users

Stephen De Gabrielle writes:

> Hi,
>
> Someone over on reddit /r/racket wants to joining the mailing list without
> creating a goodle account - I just tried (in 'private window') and the join
> link* redirected me to the google groups page
> https://groups.google.com/g/racket-users
>
> Is there another way to sign up to racket users without a google account?

Send an email to racket-user...@googlegroups.com

Should work... I hope! :)

--
Paulo Matos

Dominik Pantůček

Feb 8, 2021, 4:00:36 PM2/8/21
to Racket Users
It works - this is how I subscribed to this list (as I am not using
Google services).

Dominik